There are a number of ways of initially engaging with us:
Simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the brief contact form at the bottom of our site.
You can DM us on Twitter: @WOWELITEUK
Alternatively – please feel free to contact our Founder / Director: Alan Stuart on 07971 791048.
No two projects are the same – however a normal process is as follows:
1. We get an outline of your broad requirements
2. We meet with you to discuss in more detail and to drill down into specifics
3. We then start to scope out the technical requirements and start to put together the wow elite crew who would work with you to build / develop your project
4. We submit our proposal to you which outlines in detail our approach to the project, strategy and fees.
5. On agreement of proposal – simple contracts are exchanged.
6. We build and deliver.
Each project is costed separately to reflect the diverse requirements and scope of what we can offer and more importantly – what you really need!.We use collaborative, remote-working tools that enable us to work without expenditure on expensive offices and so our project fees solely reflect the skills, creativity and smart-thinking solutions of our wow elite crews. Our costs are based on the number of hours our wow elite crew will require to successfully deliver the project. Each wow elite crew member is paid variable hourly rates for their work dependent on number of projects they have completed with us.