Earlier this year we were commissioned by Comic Relief to carry out a round of crucial mobile/desktop testing across a multitude of OS/Browser combinations in preparation for the Sport Relief 2014 campaign – and specifically the ‘on the night’ donation pages. No pressure then?! This proved quite a challenge at first as the number of android/make/model/browser and IOS/browser combinations meant we really had to call out to our network to ensure that we minimised the need for simulation. We were able to turn the project round quickly- partly due to the clear journey requirements asked by Comic Relief. Our success and ability to provide such a quick and comprehensive report led to a number of ‘very urgent’ UX/usability testing commissions from Comic Relief – again focusing on specific user journeys through the SportRelief ‘on the night’ donation pages – starting at various entry points eg sportrelief homepage / BBC homepage link etc
Again we were able to react quickly and for each project – provided comprehensive reporting / recordings and recommendations. Our team of UX Graduates (all distinction level MSc HCI – Human Computer Interaction dudes from UCL and City) worked tirelessly through weekends to provide the urgent turn-a-round required. Credit to them for their commitment and real attention to detail on the testing journeys / participant observation and insightful recommendations.
More than £51m was raised for charity on Friday’s live Sport Relief show – breaking the previous on-the-night record.
WOW-Elite are able to provide a full range of User Experience options including:
- Desktop > Sector Reporting / Competitor Analysis
- Ethnographic: ‘In The Wild’ / User Diary studies
- Online Surveys
- Focus Groups / 1-2-1
- Scenarios / Persona development
- Prototyping: low-fidelity / Axure / Balsamiq etc
- Usability testing: user metrics / specific user journey / qualitative / quantitative / demographic participant search and management
- Expert Evaluation: cognitive walkthrough / heuristic / web analytics / accessibility evaluation
- Summary and full reporting and presentation
Contact Us for further information and to discuss your UX/Usability needs.
Director / Founder: WOW-Elite